On January 24, 2017 at the RUDN University there was held a meeting of rectors of partner universities of the Consortium of Russian Universities. The Master's program has been implemented in Russia since 2009 with the support of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The meeting was attended by representatives of all nine partner universities of the Consortium:
• RUDN University - rector Filippov Vladimir Mikhailovich;
• Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MGIMO) - Tamara Viktorovna Shashikhina;
• Russian State Humanitarian University (RSUH) - Maria Alexandrovna Gordeeva and Azernikova Irina Pavlovna;
• Perm State National Research University (PGNUU) - Rector Igor Yuryevich Makarikhin;
• Kazan Federal University - Linyp Naumievich Latypov;
• Ural State Law University (Ural State University) - Marat Salikov, First Vice-Rector;
• Humanitarian University (SU, Yekaterinburg) - rector Zaks Lev Abramovich;
• Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia BN. Yeltsin (UrFU) - Dmitriy Bugrov, First Vice-Rector;
• Voronezh State University (VSU) - rector Endovitsky Dmitry Alexandrovich.
Within the framework of the meeting of the rectors, the issues of the current and further functioning of the joint master's program, including the coordination of the format of the subsequent meetings of the rectors of the partner universities of the Consortium, were discussed.
Photos from the conference can be found in the section: Photos